Thursday, March 19, 2009

Post of the day to Greek Icons

I'll be walking on clouds today: My pictures have received Post of the Day mentions from the well-known Australian journalist and super-blogger David McMahon. A top contender yesterday for my "stiff Norwegian", and winner of Post of the Day today for my post on the icons in a small Greek Chapel. Thank you very much indeed, David!

PS I must admit to my share of pride: A quick search revealed that I have been mentioned 16 times - and five of them among the winners.

A great inspiration for me to continue blogging.

13 comments:

ArneA said...

mentioned 16 times - and five of them among the winners.
Congratilation. Absolutely the best potd this morning. Join the Doors.

Gärdsmygen said...

Grattis!!

Mediterranean kiwi said...

congratulations!

Anemone said...

Fordi du fortjener det kjekken :-)

Gratulasjonsklem kommer over fjellene.

Pat - Arkansas said...

A well deserved award, Rune!!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

I am honored that you stopped by! Congratulations, again!

imac said...

Who's a clever chappie then,lol.
Well done and congrats Rune, you deserve it , my friend.

GAWO said...

Gratulerer.
Gjør plass til en klem fra meg også :-)

John said...

Gratulerer igjen Rune :)
Så at bloggene til Gerald har havnet under dine blogger. Har du tatt over eller ? :)

Abe said...

Well done. I like this photo too.

Ida said...

Gratulerer med vel fortjent og god omtale. :)
Har stått på listen hans jeg også, men det er lenge siden nå. ;)
Stå på og kos deg med bloggingen.

Reader Wil said...

Congratulations! I think many more posts of your hand deserve that title! Your photos are excellent. Thanks for your visit and comment.

PERBS said...

Congratulations again. I always find soemthing interesting on your blog even if it is "for the birds." lol