Saturday, July 05, 2008

An Award

My friends John, Evlahos and Daniel have each given my this beautiful award for this blog. The Award was created by the Uruguayan Arte y Pico blog.

These are now the rules to follow:

1. Recipients must pick 5 blogs they consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in whatever language.

2. Each of the 5 selected blogs must include the name of the author and a link to his/her site to be visited by readers.

3. The recipient must show the award and indicate the name and link to the blog of the one that handed it to him/her.

4. All award recipients must include a link to the Arte y Pico site to inform all readers about the origin of this award.

My contributions are:

Michele - The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Anna-Lys - Anna-Lys and Wonderings

Babooshka - Ramsey Daily Photo

GaWo -On2Wheels Foto

Tom - Welcome to Wigger's World

Since John has been so kind as to give me a reward for both my blogs, I have a version of this post on my Norwegian Blog as well.

Thank you GUYS!

10 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

I thank you so much for the award... You are thoughtful to pass it on to me!!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
Michele J

Dina said...

Mazal tov/congratulations, RuneE.
Your blogs certainly deserve this award.

imac said...

Well done folks.

Daniel J Santos said...

came to my blog, if you want, I have a little prize for you,

from Portugal,

Daniel.

Old Wom Tigley said...

Thank you Rune for concidering me worthy... I bow to your wisdom :O)

Neva said...

I have some lovely bridges from my vacation that I can not wait to show you! congrats on the award!

'JoAnn's-D-Eyes'NL said...

My congrats with your award and I love this photography a very nice blog.

JoAnn from Holland

'JoAnn's-D-Eyes'NL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANNA-LYS said...

Thank You dear dear Rune!!!!!!

I will take good care of this!

<3

ANNA-LYS said...

and a huge congrats 2 U my friend!