Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back home again


Then we are back home again after a week-end visit to - another country ;-) . The trip was purely for pleasure, which of course meant walking, shopping, eating, theatre, photos(!) and so forth. It seems that I have a lot of catching up to do in my blogging, so bear over with me if it takes some time to visit all who have commented in my absence.

As you can see from the above, we have been revisiting the site for the picture of my former post. However, I have now included another structure even more well known than the other one. BTW, the picture in the former post was taken in 2001.

Now I have just got to find a nice N for tomorrow's ABC Wednesday...

7 comments:

Daniel J Santos said...

beautiful image, excellent.

evlahos said...

well come back, full of images I suppose. Take your time and we will waiting for them

ArneA said...

For pleasure!
Accepted.
Hope you made a visit to Tate modern.
Welcome home

D.C. Confidential said...

Ah. Someone went to London...

Nice tease the day before!

quintarantino said...

Did you have lots of quarter pints or only tea? :)

Old Wom Tigley said...

Welcome back... Now I wonder what the 'N' might be.

Paulie said...

Welcome home -- have missed your posting. Look forward to some great photos from the "mystery" country you visited.