Saturday, December 01, 2007

The value of colour

I usually take a stroll sometimes during the morning when I have the opportunity. Today was one of the grey mornings: 4 degrees above zero, clouds slightly above the chimney tops, and rain. Grey. I took a picture of a puddle that I think would be a great symbol of the day. I played around with the it in Photoshop and found myself wondering: What matches the feeling of such a day best - keeping the few colours that were present or going all-out for black-and white. So here is both:


So which one is it?

6 comments:

dot said...

Nice shot! I think I like the all B&W best.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Well i think both colors are great, Gives it a little bit of a hopeful day.

Lara said...

grey day? b&w for sure!

GAWO said...

I definitely likte the first one best. Here you have it all. B&W and a touch of color. In every day some colours appears

RuneE said...

Personally, I like them both, but for different reasons. I think GAWO put it best: In every day some colours appears .

If you look for it, you'll find it.

GAWO said...

Så hyggelig sagt av deg Runee. Jeg prøver å finne en farge i dagen selv om den kan virke svært så grå. Og det ser det ut til at du er flink til også :-)