Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Sotra Bridge (Thursday try-out)



I am as usual on a Thursday looking at candidates for Sky Watch Friday . This one was taken two days before the winter-solstice and about half an hour after sunrise. The bridge is Sotrabroen (The Sotra Bridge), which connects our small island with Bergen. I cross it at least twice a-day.

I think the picture is more than good enough for Friday, but I found something else...

One day I am going to be without proper pictures when it comes to Friday.

8 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Oh, this is magnificent! To cross the bridge and to see a view like this is breathtaking. Beautiful photo!
~Michele~
Rocky Mountain Retreat

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a great bridge shot. Can't wait to see what you have for Friday. AS this is so very good

Mike said...

That's lovely. Can't wait till tomorrow!
This I Do...
Quick Snap

Kerri said...

Michele beat me with the word MAGNIFICENT! Wow oh Wow!
This is stunning!

Fantastic job!

dot said...

A beautiful shot! Sometimes it's hard to decide on what picture to post.

photowannabe said...

Yes I would say this is a perfect shot Rune. I love the bridge silhouette at sunrise.

Andrea said...

Wow, I love this one. The bridge adds to the beauty of the picture.

Angie said...

Hi Runee,
A beautiful photo of a magnificent bridge.I have also heard that a ring round the moon means snow but we haven't had any yet! A very happy new Year to you and your family.