Saturday, November 03, 2007

New leaves to my Blog

About a month ago I posted a picture of an autumn leaf. Today I got a nice comment from Kerri in the US, saying nice things about it. It is always a pleasure to receive such comments, especially since she herself is no mean photographer. So what else could I do then have look around my hard disk for more pictures of autumn leaves. Here are a few of them:

This one must be the ultimate Bergen leaf - wet.


The sun was out for here
.
Just reminding you that winter is just around the corner.

4 comments:

Ida said...

Vakkert! :)

RuneE said...

Thank you! :-)

Kerri said...

These are Beautiful leaves! I'm a bit behind on my commmenting... I was only gone for 4 days.... but it seem's I'm having a hard time catching up. Thank you for mentioning me on your blog. I havne't posted leaves for a week (i think) so I'm going out today and take a bunch of leaf shots.....Not many on the trees here but LOTs on the ground :)

Love these you have posted!

Chris said...

The yellow fruit is a quince.