Friday, November 09, 2007

A morning stroll

Norway is a mountainous country and has thus also quite a bit of tunnels. Some days ago I posted a picture taken from inside one end of our "local" tunnel on my Norwegian blog. This time I have taken one at other end. Just for fun.


Last year I posted a picture of some yellow fruits I found in a garden, about the size of small tomatoes (it is not an apple). I hoped somebody could tell me what they were. Nobody have, so I'll try with a new one found today. Any suggestions?


It has been suggested that I can't post without including a picture of at least one boat or ship. That may be as it will - at least here is today's contribution: A fishing vessel passing beneath Sotra bridge (Sotrabroen).

5 comments:

GAWO said...

I like that tunnel photo. :-)
About the yellow fruits - I will ask Ida to help you - because I can`t.

RuneE said...

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to Ida's suggestion!

Ida said...

Hei. Og god lørdagsmorgen til deg. Ida her. :)
Jeg kom til kort ang. navn på denne planten. Men, har sjekket det med ei venninne som er gartner.
Denne busken din er en Chaenomeles. Eldkvede på norsk.
Jeg "Googla" den og fikk opp bilder av den. Det er en liten busk med oransje blomster og pigger. Ca. 1 meter høy, ifølge min venninne.
Ønsker deg en fin lørdag. :)

RuneE said...

Takk for hjelpen - som du sikkert skjønner er mine botaniske kunnskaper på et lavnivå!

GAWO said...

Ida er til å stole på. Hun kan mye om blomster, det er helt sikkert. Takk skal du ha Ida.