Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The making of a Christmas card


I am used to making my own Christmas cards, and I always use my own pictures. In "the old days" it was pictures of the children, but nowadays I try to use pictures that symbolises something of the season we now are entering - winter. Of course - pictures of this kind doesn't pop up every day, even in Norway, so I have to collect them when I see them. Here is a candidate I snapped the other day. It is a bit lacking in green, so maybe I will look around some more.

4 comments:

GAWO said...

This is nice :-)

RuneE said...

Thank you, but I'm still looking for a better one.

Kerri said...

Wonderful idea! I have been thinking about doing the same thing. Very nice shot!

RuneE said...

The most difficult part was to take the picture before the ice on the top of the berries melted - the sun was on her way out from behind the clouds.