Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Travel


You may have seen quite a number pictures of ships on these pages, but not quite so many air planes. However, today can I at least remedy that with this one of an Airbus (320?) passing by my terrace after taking off from Flesland Airport outside Bergen.

It belongs to MyTravel Airways which is owned by the company behind such travel companies as Ving and Saga. Where this one was going, I don't know. All I know is that in some weeks I'll be boarding one of these.

1 comment:

Paulie said...

Nice shot! i have been able to take some closer shots of planes along the Columbia River that separates Washington state from Oregon and heading in or out of Portland International Airport which is across the river from me.

The photo of the plane on Veterans Day on my blog had to be that small in order to frame it with the clouds.