Sunday, January 01, 2006

Awards

I have like most other bloggers received a number of Awards during the time I have been blogging. In the process of cleaning up my blog I have moved them to a separate post. If I should receive any more they will be added at the end of this post. I have received them in the spirit they have been given and are great ful for the all. I will continue to do so, but I will not pass them on.



A personal Award from Paulie - Thank you Paulie!
-----


An Award from Ida - Thank you Ida!

-----

An Award!

An Award!
I got this from Marie at Heimdal. Thank you!
-----

My third Award!!!!!

My third Award!!!!!
From Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) - a terrific girl and a terrific photographer!
-----

Another "Award"!!

Another "Award"!!
From GAWO - a woman with guts!
-----

An Award from Dick on Texel

An Award from Dick on Texel
Thank you very much!
-----

An Award from Detroit Dog, Paulie and Katney's Kaboodle!

An Award from Detroit Dog, Paulie and Katney\
Thank you!
-----

An Award from Lilli "in the desert"

An Award from Lilli "in the desert"
Thank you very much!
-----

An Award from Ida and Pernille

An Award from Ida and Pernille
Thank you very much - both of you!!
-----

An Award from Anna-Lys

An Award from Anna-Lys

From Sweden's gift to Internet art
-----

An Award from John, Evlahos, Daniel and Jim

An Award from John, Evlahos, Daniel and Jim
Thank you guys!
-----

An award from Kostas

An award from Kostas
Thank you very much!
-----

An Award from Marie (in Heimdal)

An Award from Marie (in Heimdal)
Thank you very much!!
-----

An Award from Louise!

An Award from Louise!
Thank you very much!
-----

An Award from PAZ in NY!

An Award from PAZ in NY!
Thank you very much!!!
-----

Petunias Award!

Petunias Award!
Thank you, Petunia!
-----

Me, getting a Creative Award!

Me, getting a Creative Award!
Thank you very much both, Sherry and Anne Sophie!
-----

From Reader Will

From Reader Will
Thank you for this surprising Award!
-----

From Marie - once more!!

From Marie - once more!!
Thank you once again
-----

From Ida - one more Award!

From Ida - one more Award!
Thank you, once more Ida!
-----

An Award from Canada

An Award from Canada

From Barbara Martin, who has taught me much about Canada. Thank you!
-----

One more Award from Ida!

One more Award from Ida!
Thank you so much - I feel honoured indeed
-----

Tarolino has given me an Award

Tarolino has given me an Award
Thank you very much!!

-----

Malyss in Nice in France has given me this nice award (no pun inteded!) which she has created herself - and called me a REAL photographer!!!

A great honour indeed from one whom herself has the EYE for art (witness the above)
THANK you!


From Jeni at Down River Drivel I have received this Award, for which I'm very grateful. Especially since she deserves at least ten for her own energy end resourcefulness!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From my blogging buddy Imac i have received this Eye Catching reward - it is much appreciated since he is a much better photographer than I am!




From Wenche at Wenches fotohverdag I received this nice Award: Thank you Wenche!

No comments: